Wednesday, December 21, 2022
The crazy time of the year again
Its that time of the year again. This year has been really fruitful both on a personal and a professional front.
My dad was diagnosed with colorectal cancer last year and this year he finally finished up with his surgery and chemo therapy and is much better.
On a professional front I have moved back into a new contract role where I am helping australian farmers access premium export markets faster
Ive worked on many technologies this year and love learning and experimenting with new things.I want to try to commit doing more writing couple of times a week on my blog.
I think the protégé effect will help me learn more deeply and further my career goals quicker.
For 2023 my goals will be to
participate in more hackathons
More opensource projects
Write more
As always learn and grow
As always take care and thanks for visiting my blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment